This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides a high-level overview of our full Privacy and Cookie Notice (click here to access). It summarises important information regarding how we collect, use, and share any personal information collected.This Privacy and Cookie Notice applies to personal information collected through this website http://www.SparklingNuvo.com, which is operated by The London Group, LLC or one of its group of companies.
At relevant points hyperlinks are provided that will take you directly to further information in this document. Links in this Privacy and Cookie Notice will not take you to any external website or content.
· This website is operated by a member of the The London Group, LLC group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is The London Group, LLC
2. ARE YOU OF LEGAL PURCHASE AGE?
· Do not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol.
· If we believe that you are under the legal purchase age we will make every reasonable effort to remove your personal information from our records.
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
· Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
4. THE LONDON GROUP, LLC’S COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· We collect personal information that you choose to provide. This includes information provided when registering with our websites, contacting us, completing surveys or questionnaires, entering competitions, and posting information on public areas of our websites.
· Through your use of this and other The London Group, LLC websites (including by browsing such sites) you may provide us with personal information such as your name, contact details, personal preferences, and details of your website use.
· By doing so, you are agreeing to our use of that information as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice and our full Privacy and Cookie Notice.
· If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not provide us with this information, or please let us know your objections using the contact details below.
We also collect information using common Internet technologies such as “cookies” and “clear gifs” (also known as “web bugs” or “web beacons”).
6. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· We will only use the personal information we collect to provide you with specific information and services that you request, and with additional information and services that may be of interest to you.
7. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
· This may involve sharing your personal information with non-The London Group, LLC companies that provide services to The London Group, LLC companies and certain other third parties, but only where they offer adequate protection for your information and, in certain cases, only where you have provided your consent.
· In some cases, this may involve transferring your personal information to other countries(including the U.K., the U.S., Canada and other countries inside and outside the European Economic Area) where The London Group, LLC or non-The London Group, LLC companies or other third parties operate and process your personal information.
· By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to such use and transfers as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice and our full Privacy and Cookie Notice
8. PUBLIC (OR INACTIVE) AREAS OF OUR WEBSITE
· Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g. chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others.
· We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
· We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications.
10. UNSUBSCRIBE, ACCESS, QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
· At your request, and where required by law, we will confirm, share, and/or update the personal information we hold about you. However, to protect your privacy we may first have to verify your identity.
· At any time you can choose to make an unsubscribe request to stop receiving marketing information.
· If you would like to unsubscribe from communications from The London Group, LLC or about The London Group, LLC brands, please unsubscribe via the mechanism provided within the communication
If you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use of personal information please contact us via:
· Post: The London Group, LLC
415 Madison Avenue, 15th Floor
New York, NY 10017
PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE
This website is operated by a member of the The London Group, LLC group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is The London Group, LLC
All references to ‘our’, ‘us’, ‘we’, or ‘company’ within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to The London Group, LLC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or associates, as appropriate.
We endeavour to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy and Cookie Notice to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy and Cookie Notice and agree that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy and Cookie Notice. If you do not agree to this Notice, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy and Cookie Notice is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, that govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set forth below.
We may need to update this Privacy and Cookie Notice from time to time. We recommend that you check this page regularly to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
2. LEGAL PURCHASE AGE
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age, or to market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files, or to flag such personal information and (to the extent permitted by law) retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is no longer used.
3. WHAT IS PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
4. COLLECTINGPERSONAL INFORMATION
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt in or opt out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction requested by you, or required by law.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; forward an item to a friend; purchase an item; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; ask us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site; or take advantage of a promotion.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
Like many other websites, we use “cookies” to help us gather and store information about visitors to our websites.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the “lifetime” of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED ON THIS SITE?
Types of cookies which may be used on this website;
- Preference Cookie
– At your request we may place a cookie to remember your preferences so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else.
- Social Sharing –
This is a cookie that identifies you with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allows interaction between your activity on social networking sites and on our website through your direction, and makes your transition between the sites more seamless.
- Site Analystics –
We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Session Cookies – We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that cookies aid the user journey around the site, and willremember preferences you have selected during the session. These cookiesare deleted as soon as you leave the site.
- Content Managementcookies – These are cookies required by the site for the contentmanagement system to work.
These cookies are necessary for mobile sites and enable the site to look andfeel the way it is intended to.
HOW DO I DISABLE/ENABLE COOKIES?
You have theability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser.However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site ifcookies are disabled.
There are a numberof ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or helpscreen to learn more about these functions. For example, in Internet Explorer,you can go to the Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt thebrowser to your expectations. If you use different computers in differentlocations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit yourcookie preferences.
Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policiesand allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as ‘P3P’features (Privacy Preferences Platform).
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
· open ‘Windows Explorer’
· clickon the ‘Search’ button on the tool bar
· type “cookie” into the search box for ‘Folders and Files’
· select ‘My Computer’ in the ‘Look In’ box
· click‘Search Now’ Double click on the folders that are found
· ‘Select’any cookie file
· hit the ‘Delete’ button on your keyboard
If you are notusing Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select ‘cookies’ in the‘Help’ function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
6. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personalinformation collected from you to provide specific services that you request,as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest. Forexample, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
Marketing Communications. We may use yourpersonal information to communicate with you about our products and services,and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies, and any oftheir related businesses.
Marketing analysis. We may use your personal information forinternal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst ourconsumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites.
Transactionalpurposes. We may use yourpersonal information to respond to your queries and requests, maintain youraccounts, and manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goodsthat you order from us or our agents, or for the fulfillment of suchtransactions (e.g., delivery).
Forward to a friend. When you provide us with informationregarding another individual, such as when you request that we send someoneinformation from one of our websites, we will send that individual only theinformation you specifically requested that we send. We will not send themadditional communications based on your providing us with their information. Youmust certify that your friend is of Legal Purchase Age in the jurisdictionwhere he/she is located in order for us to transmit the requested information.
7. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We value your personal information and only share it with third parties that provide it with adequate protection. From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
(a) third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
(b) our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf, or to provide services to us (such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business), provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use, or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf, to provide services to us, or as otherwise required by law;
(c) third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as your authorized or appointed legal agent; or
(d) carefully selected third parties, including our affiliates, to send you third party marketing and promotional information that may be of interest. In such circumstances these organizations may be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on the use of your personal information. We will obtain your express permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any such marketing and promotional information;
(e) a person or entity, including our affiliates, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization, or liquidation whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us; and
(f) law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third parties in order to comply with applicable law, or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with applicable law, or to detect, protect, or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud, or other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, or to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal, or contractual obligations.
8. PUBLIC (OR INTERACTIVE) AREAS OF OUR WEBSITES
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards, discussion groups, or Social Networking modules) generally is accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others, and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of the site. Such personal information is not covered under this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. however, we have no control over the privacy of any communications while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If such a notification is appropriate, we will endeavour to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your email address, we may notify you by email.
You arereminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this website, which include this Privacy and Cookie Notice, you areresponsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notifyus when you wish to cancel your account.We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with thisobligation.
10. UNSUBSCRIBE, ACCESS, QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
Atyour request and where the law requires us to do so, if you contact ususing the unsubscribe details provided below we will confirm what personalinformation we hold about you, update your information, remove yourinformation, fulfill specific opt-out requests (including requests where youpreviously opted in with respect to the use of your personal information),and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information.
If you wouldlike to unsubscribe from Nuvocommunications, or from all communications about The London Group, LLC brands, please contact:
11. PORTFOLIO PERMISSIONS
If you have given permission to receive communications about The London Group, LLC brandsgenerally (for example, by opting to receive news and special offers by email about The London Group, LLC’s other great alcohol brands), you may from time to time receive communications about brands to which you have not opted in specifically.
Providing general permission for us to communicate with you about our brands does notmean that you will receive communications about all of The London Group, LLC’s brands. We willonly communicate with you about those brands that we think may be of particularinterest to you. Any such communications will provide you with an opportunityto unsubscribe from the brand in question and/or from all communications aboutThe London Group, LLC brands.
If you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact:The London Group, LLC
12. INTERFACES WITH THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
The site may contain links, references, and content from other websites outside ofour control. Please be aware that we have limited or no control over thesewebsites and our Privacy and Cookie Notice does not apply to these sites. Weencourage you to read the Privacy and Cookie Notices and terms and conditions ofany linked, referenced, or interfacing websites you enter.
ThisPrivacy and Cookie Notice will be supplemented by additional legal requirementsin jurisdictions where we conduct business as required. Nothing in this Privacyand Cookie Notice or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim(whether legal, equitable, or otherwise) that any individual or person may haveat law or otherwise against the company or any third party, or any of theirrespective directors, officers, employees, agents, or representatives(collectively the “The London Group, LLC”), nor will the existence of this Privacy andCookie Notice or its application impose or add to any obligations upon orcreate any liability for the The London Group, LLC Group that it does not already otherwisehave under law.